Oxford City FC Sponsors 360 Stress Awareness Event
Oxford City Football Club have partnered with 360 in supporting International Stress Awareness Week, through holding a Stress Awareness “Drop-In” event at the clubs grounds on Marsh Lane, Oxford on 07th November from 1030hrs to 1430hrs. Learn more and Book with Eventbrite.
International Stress Awareness Week commences on Monday 04th November with a topic of “Resilience, The Power To Succeed”, so to show support for this and the Oxfordshire business community, whilst raising money for local Oxford based Charity SeeSaw. Natwest have agreed to sponsor this event, taking place at Oxford City Football Club on Thursday 07th November from 1000hrs to 1430hrs.
• 1030hrs – Arrive to refreshments
• 1045hrs – First speaker – Nick Wilson, importance of Education, Engagement and Planning
• 1110hrs – Second speaker – Amelia Thorpe, Self-care and Wellbeing
• 1130hrs – Each Wellbeing Professional introduces themselves and what they do
• 1200hrs – Networking
• 1230hrs – lunch buffet
• 1300hrs – ‘Drop-In’ for those businesses who couldn’t make the morning. Engage with the Wellbeing Professionals,pose any questions, queries or concerns.
• 1430hrs – Endex
The event, will be promoting a better understanding of Mental Health, specifically stress within the workplace, whilst providing the local business community with a group of experienced wellbeing professionals, who are on hand to guide and advise on any specific queries, questions or comments that anyone may have. Attendees;
- Howard Feather – Business Growth Enabler from Natwest
- Nick Wilson – Co-founder of 360 Wellbeing, will be Speaking on his own Resilience living with CPTSD and chronic pain. He shares examples of how to integrate positive steps that can improve resilience, performance and engagement.
- Amelia Thorpe – Co-founder of 360 Wellbeing, will share tips to increase personal resilience through self-care and wellbeing.
- Judy Claughton – Director of BalanceTime. Will be on hand to talk about Communications and Wellbeing, Mindfulness and Meditation
- Lisa LLoyd – Psychologist and founder of It’s Time for Change. Will be available to talk about getting the workplace culture right for employees to be their best.
- Janice Nicholls – Owner of Seasons of Change. Will be available to discuss the benefits of Aromatherapy, Mindfulness and EFT to optimise your personal growth and wellbeing.
100% of Donations will go to local Oxford based Charity, SeeSaw, with any tickets bought through eventbrite incurring a small booking fee. Book your ticket through eventbrite or directly through Contacting Us.
SeeSaw was established in 2000 to meet the needs of bereaved children and young people in Oxfordshire. Since then they have supported over 4300 children, young people and their families.
Their services are very responsive to need and they work extremely hard to tailor support to meet the needs of individual families. SeeSaw is a member of the National Childhood Bereavement Network and they ensure the support offered is of the highest possible standard.